Civil Engineering Services
- Road and transportation design
- Land planning, Street,, and Highways (large and small scale)
- Solar Field land development
- Broadband/cellular site development
- Due diligence investigations and property transfer related evaluations (including Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, Phase II Site Investigations and Remediation, and Environmental Liability Protection/Insurance Procurement Assistance).
- Permit coordination and compliance
- Water supply system design
- Wastewater/septic design and analysis
- Litigation support/expert witness services
- Land reuse permitting
- Permitting and SWPPP services
Why Choose Accupoint Surveying & Design?
Accupoint is the right partner for civil engineering needs regardless of project size. With ASD you benefit from:
• Experienced team of designers
• State of the art software
• Thorough, precise, and timely project completion
• Experience project managers
What Our Happy Clients Said
In the process of planning and building my new home I encountered a lot of contractors who were not reliable, however Ed Willman with Accupoint Surveying & Design was great to work with.
He showed up to survey my property and design my septic system exactly when he said he would and made the grueling paper work process go smooth and easy.
As a result of Ed’s quick work my project was started ahead of schedule.
Ed is extremely knowledgeable and I highly recommend him.
When my family needed to have our farmland in Campbell County surveyed and subdivided Ed Willman handled the entire project turn-key.
Ed worked closely with my family to ensure an accurate land survey and equitable subdivision of the property. While conducting the initial boundary survey Ed brought to our attention that another surveyor had mistakenly taken in a couple acres of our family land while surveying an adjoining property.
Even though the surveyor of the adjoining property would not respond to Ed's inquiries, Ed was able to negotiate with our neighbors to establish the boundary line in the correct location. Ed made a complicated process seem easy for me and my family and we would gladly recommend him to anyone.
I recently bought a house in Bedford County, and was lucky enough to get Ed to come out and accurately mark my lot as well as going above and beyond to locate and mark my septic system. This included pulling additional documents and extra legwork on his behalf, and Ed didn't miss a beat.
Ed was professional, scheduled me in under a week, his marking was extremely thorough and ultimately very informative (for instance, I learned I have a neighbors' fence on my property!) I also found his fee to be reasonable- especially with consideration to the quality of his work.
Ultimately, I would highly recommend Ed and Accupoint Surveying & Design to anyone with land surveying needs in the Central Virginia region!